Join The
Ecoboost Forum!

Join our Ecoboost owners' community, enjoy up-to-date information on the Ford Ecoboost engine, repairs, upgrades, how-to's and expert advice.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. JROD0488

JROD0488
    Expand Collapse

As said in my title, I am new to the ecoboost community. I recently picked up a 2012 lariat with around 110k on it and absolutely love this thing. I have heard the hipe about the ecoboost torque and have to say that it lives up to its reputation. But...... like most on this forum i'm sure, i want more! After a month of clicking around I have decided to start with an SCT X4 and MPT tunes. I obviously want to get the most out of my truck when it comes to torque and horsepower but am curious of others experience with going big on a 110k miles. I am the second owner and know that it came from an older man that really respected his truck and wasn't beating on it. Excellent service records show that it was maintained to a T by his local dealer. All that being said, whats everyones thoughts on going with a 93 race tune on a "broken in" engine? I appreciate the feedback

2. rinzlerdotexe

rinzlerdotexe
    Expand Collapse
    The guy who gives coupon codes.
    Administrator

3. Geek-O-Boost

Geek-O-Boost
    Expand Collapse
    EF Member

93 is the way to go. Nothing like 100+ HP to the wheels on a bone stock truck!

4. RogerBlafe

RogerBlafe
    Expand Collapse
    EF Member