Join The
Ecoboost Forum!

Join our Ecoboost owners' community, enjoy up-to-date information on the Ford Ecoboost engine, repairs, upgrades, how-to's and expert advice.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by joe, Sep 5, 2017.

1. joe

joe
    Expand Collapse

I was on the MPT Facebook page, and was looking for a promotion code and MPT commented and said,

"MPT Performance Currently sponsoring ecoboostforum.com. An admin or moderator there can give you a coupon code."

Could an admin or moderator hook me up per MPT comment?

2. joe

joe
    Expand Collapse

Started poking around the site a little more and noticed I needed 5 post in order to get the promo code... I got 8 ;)

3. joe

joe
    Expand Collapse

So I got my confirmation coupon, but I am not sure who to contact.... any help would be appreciated.

Awarded: 33 minutes ago
    MPT Coupon Code
    You have shown your value to the community through numerous posts, and the EcoboostForum wants to show it's appreciation for your contribution to this community. We have teamed with More Power Tuning to bring you a coupon code for this. Just contact an admin and your coupon code will be sent!

4. rinzlerdotexe

rinzlerdotexe
    Expand Collapse
    The guy who gives coupon codes.
    Administrator

*Points to himself* This guy right here holds the keys to the coupon treasure chest.

joe likes this.