Join The
Ecoboost Forum!

Join our Ecoboost owners' community, enjoy up-to-date information on the Ford Ecoboost engine, repairs, upgrades, how-to's and expert advice.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. MeBoosta4

MeBoosta4
    Expand Collapse
    Newb

Ok so I loved driving my '14 Fusion Eco 2.0l from the get-go. Right off the lot the ride felt so smooth and it had pretty sweet pick up speed when taking off.

Naturally I wanted to see what else I could get out of it. Had to wait a while for someone to start tuning them, and I still haven't seen anything tried tested and true to make me make that jump. So I went with the JMS BoostMax for now, which I must say has impressively added even more to that take off speed. I LOVE smoking those guys in "sports cars" at red lights with my 4-door sedan :cool:

Makes me wonder what I can get from an actual all-encompassing custom tune. And what other mods have had a note-worthy (or not) impact on your Fusion??

Edit: I also have a TurboSmart Blow-off valve. Doesn't add power but sounds great and makes me feel really cool.

Hooray for first Fusion post on this forum, but let's get this conversation rolling!

#1 MeBoosta4, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
    Nandez likes this.
  2. Mandelbrot

Mandelbrot
    Expand Collapse
    EF Member

3. Nandez

Nandez
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Welcome! The Fusion 2.0 Ecoboost packs a punch that is for sure. JMS BoostMax is no slouch either. Gainz for dayz.

4. MeBoosta4

MeBoosta4
    Expand Collapse
    Newb

haha suck it Mandelbrot

and thanks Nandez!! We need to get some more Fusion owners AND GIRLS up in this biz..

MPT likes this.
  5. Nandez

Nandez
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

So... what's up with that Fusion?

6. MPT

MPT
    Expand Collapse
    Supporting Vendor EF Member Ecoboost Expert

That JMS Boost Max is a solid upgrade for the Fusion 2.0 Ecoboost. We've tested it on the dyno and were really happy with the results.

Turbo13 likes this.
  7. Performancemodzzz

Performancemodzzz
    Expand Collapse
    Newb

I can confirm this is the best addon performance mod for my fusion I have found to date - night and day difference with instant power gain. I never heard of this company before but I'm glad I gave it a shot

http://www.sawyertuning.com/product...er-1-6l-2-0l-ecoboost-engines-35-wheel-ft-lb/

8. Lionel Couture

Lionel Couture
    Expand Collapse
    Newb

Hi i just Finnish looking at the video on the dyno. if my thinking is right the car you were testing can not b be 2014 2lt fuson as for they only come in a 4 wheel drive .the one you have on the dyno the rear wheels where not turning from I could see.OK hope that I am wrong on what see .Lionel enjoy and have nice day